Color Harmonies and Selection
- 4. Lighting that can distort colors and make them seem cooler
- 7. The _% color should look appealing with the dominant color
- 8. Colors not found on the color wheel
- 11. Colors opposite each other on the color wheel
- 15. The 60% of a room's color is the _.
- 16. Using all neutral colors except one
- 17. The 10% color should be a _ accent color
- 18. The combination of colors selected for the design of a room
- 20. You should select _ colors for large areas
- 21. 60% of a room's color should be the _ color.
- 1. A factor that can change the quality of sunlight in a room
- 2. Colors equally spaced on the color wheel
- 3. _ % of a room's color is the decorative pieces
- 5. Exposure that receives the most sunlight, makes colors bright and warm
- 6. Applying colors to large areas make them gain _.
- 9. A pleasing combination of colors based on their position on the color wheel
- 10. A color and the two colors on either side of its complement on the color wheel
- 12. Colors next to each other on the color wheel
- 13. Lighting that can bring dullness to some colors but generally makes colors seem warmer
- 14. Using tints, tones and shades of the same color
- 19. Subdued light of a northern exposure can make colors appear _.