- 4. Hue refers to the name of a ________________.
- 5. Tertiary colors are mixed from an equal amount of a primary color and a _______________________ color.
- 7. A shade is when _________________________ is added to a color.
- 8. Secondary colors are formed by mixing __________________ amounts of two primary colors.
- 10. Primary colors cannot be ________________________ by any combination of other colors.
- 13. Tetrad colors are three colors __________________________ on the color wheel.
- 15. Analogous colors are any three or more colors that are ____________________ to each other on the color wheel.
- 1. Mixing equal amounts of two complements will create a ____________________ brown.
- 2. Complementary colors are directly _____________________ from each other or opposites on the color wheel.
- 3. Neutral colors include _____________________, white, black, and grey.
- 6. Split complementary colors take the two colors on either side of one color’s __________________________.
- 7. Intensity refers to the ______________________ or dullness of a color.
- 9. Value refers to the _______________________ or darkness of a color.
- 11. A tint is when ____________________ is added to a color.
- 12. Mixing all three ______________ colors will create black.
- 14. Monochromatic colors use __________________ color, plus black and white.