ColorVowel.com Crossword - BROWN COW
- 4. A small rodent that likes to eat cheese
- 6. Sixty minutes = one ___
- 8. A lot of people together in one place is a ___
- 9. You can open a bank ___ to save money in
- 11. "Yesterday I lost my wallet and then I ___ it!" Past tense of 'find'
- 14. A beautiful blooming plant with colorful petals
- 16. 1,000
- 1. The opposite direction from north
- 2. A large, steep hill that you can climb up
- 3. The opposite of 'quiet'
- 5. To wash yourself you can take a ___ or a bath
- 7. 16 ounces = one ___
- 8. "There are many ___ in the sky, and I think it's going to rain!"
- 10. Do you live in a ___ or an apartment?
- 12. The opposite of 'up'
- 13. A place that is smaller than a city
- 15. The shape of a ball; not square