- 3. refraining any contact with other individuals for a period of time.
- 5. to cure people with coronavirus
- 6. outbreak of a disease that occurs over a wide area.
- 8. stopping something from happening
- 9. remain indoors between specified hours
- 12. place of isolation
- 13. staying away from people
- 1. continuous monitoring of seriously ill patients
- 2. 2020 virus
- 4. something we are working on to cure coronavirus
- 7. virus or disease
- 10. spreads quickly and easily by close contact and touching.
- 11. need to wear all the time
- 14. second country after China in coronavirus infections.
- 15. where coronavirus began