- 3. The novel coronavirus _____ has drawn increased international attention as the virus quickly spreads across the world.
- 4. This brand-new virus can be transmitted between humans through droplets and _____.
- 6. Governments are implementing measures such as _____ and quarantine to contain the coronavirus.
- 9. It’s said that the virus is _____ during its incubation period.
- 10. If you want to reduce your risk of being infected with this disease, wear a _____ mask when you go to crowded public spaces.
- 1. Last Tuesday, Taiwan reported its first case of domestic person-to-person _____.
- 2. We could take precautions to prevent infection, such as washing hands regularly and avoiding _____ eyes, nose or mouth.
- 5. The 2019 novel coronavirus, or the so-called “Wuhan _____,” was first detected in Wuhan, China in December 2019.
- 7. As of today, over 40,000 confirmed _____ have been reported worldwide, and the global death toll has topped 900.
- 8. People infected with the 2019 novel coronavirus may have mild to severe respiratory illness with symptoms of _____, cough, and shortness of breath.