- 2. a covering that fits over the nose and mouth to protect or prevent infections.
- 4. free from dirt, marks or stains.
- 5. a disorder of structure or function in a human, animal or plant. It produces symptoms.
- 8. expel air from the lungs with a sudden sharp sound.
- 9. a qualified practitioner of medicine, a physician.
- 11. affected by physical or mental illness.
- 12. make a sudden involuntary expulsion of air from the nose and mouth.
- 1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against
- 3. (of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world.
- 6. a substance used with water for washing and cleaning.
- 7. a state, period or place of isolation
- 10. an infective agent that typically consists of a nucleic acid molecule in a protein coat.