- 3. COVID-19 is ____ because it can be transmitted from one person to another.
- 7. It is inconsiderate to panic buy or ___ toilet paper, face masks, and other supplies.
- 10. If you are screened and test positive, the doctor will ___ you with the coronavirus.
- 11. If you may have contracted the coronavirus, you must self-____ for 14 days.
- 12. It is important to practice social ___ by avoiding getting too close to other people.
- 1. If you travel from a high-risk country, you may be placed in ___ for 14 days.
- 2. The entire country of Spain is on ___ because people are not allowed to go outside.
- 4. The ___ of the coronavirus are fever, coughing, and shortness of breath.
- 5. You should ___ your temperature to be sure you don't have a fever.
- 6. The coronavirus is a ____ because it has infected many people all over the world.
- 8. If you don't wash your hands, you are at high risk to ___ the coronavirus.
- 9. The government has forbidden people to be in large groups by placing a ___ on mass gatherings.