3. : The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks like Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities.
5. : a European country with a long Mediterranean coastline, has left a powerful mark on Western culture and cuisine. Rome is the capital city
8. Arabia : a desert country encompassing most of the Arabian Peninsula, with Red Sea and Persian (Arabian) Gulf coastlines. Riyadh is the capital city
12. : a massive South American nation with terrain encompassing Andes mountains, glacial lakes and Pampas grassland, the traditional grazing ground of its famed beef cattle. Buenos Aires is the capital city
14. : a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania and numerous smaller islands. Canberra is the capital city
16. : Yangon (formerly Rangoon), the country's largest city, is home to bustling markets, numerous parks and lakes, and the towering, gilded Shwedagon Pagoda, which contains Buddhist relics and dates to the 6th century.
18. : the seventh largest country by area and with more than 1.3 billion people, it is the second most populous country as well as the most populous democracy in the world. New Delhi is the capital city
19. : Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film centre Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and capital city Ottawa.
20. : a country of 50 states covering a vast swath of North America, with Alaska in the northwest and Hawaii extending the nation’s presence into the Pacific Ocean. Washington, D.C. is the capital city
1. : It is located mainly in the Himalayas but also includes parts of the Indo-Gangetic Plain. Kathmandu is the capital city
2. : a country in East Asia and the world's most populous country, with a population of around 1.404 billion. Beijing is the capital city
4. : a Western European country with a landscape of forests, rivers, mountain ranges and North Sea beaches. It has over 2 millennia of history. Berlin is the capital city
6. : an island country in East Asia. Located in the Pacific Ocean, it lies off the eastern coast of the Asian continent and stretches from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north to the East China Sea and the Philippine Sea in the south. Tokyo is the capital city
7. : a southern European country on the Iberian Peninsula, bordering Spain. Lisbon is the capital city
9. : is the world's largest island country, with more than seventeen thousand islands, and at 1,904,569 square kilometres (735,358 square miles), the 14th largest by land area and the 7th largest in combined sea and land area. Jakarta is the capital city
10. : a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. Wellington is the capital city
11. : a Scandinavian country comprising the Jutland Peninsula and numerous islands. It's linked to nearby Sweden via the Öresund bridge. Copenhagen is the capital city
13. : a sovereign state largely situated in the northwest of South America, with territories in Central America. Colombia shares a border to the northwest with Panama, to the east with Venezuela and Brazil and to the south with Ecuador and Peru. Bogotá is the capital city
15. : It’s famous for Moscow's Bolshoi and St. Petersburg's Mariinsky ballet companies. St. Petersburg, founded by Russian leader Peter the Great, has the baroque Winter Palace, now housing part of the State Hermitage Museum’s art collection. Moscow is the capital city
17. : a peninsular Arab country whose terrain comprises arid desert and a long Persian (Arab) Gulf shoreline of beaches and dunes. Doha is the capital city