- 1. Known for tacos, the Day of the Dead celebrations, and ancient pyramids.
- 3. Where you'll find the cold Siberia, matryoshka dolls, and the Kremlin in Moscow.
- 4. Home to the Amazon Rainforest, samba dancing, and the Rio Carnival.
- 6. Famous for the Great Wall, pandas, and lantern festivals.
- 9. Famous for kangaroos, the Great Barrier Reef, and the Sydney Opera House.
- 13. Where you'll find the Rocky Mountains, maple syrup, and very cold winters.
- 14. Where you'll find the Sphinx, the Nile River, and mummies in pyramids.
- 15. Zealand: Home to the Maori culture, kiwi birds, and beautiful landscapes used in the "Lord of the Rings" films.
- 2. Famous for its spicy food, Bollywood films, and the Taj Mahal.
- 5. Home to delicious pizza and pasta, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and the Colosseum.
- 7. Where people say "Bonjour!", eat croissants, and visit the Eiffel Tower.
- 8. Known for its ancient myths, the Parthenon, and beautiful islands.
- 10. Africa: Where you'll find the Big Five animals, Table Mountain, and beautiful coasts.
- 11. States: Known for its Statue of Liberty, Hollywood movies, and the Grand Canyon.
- 12. Known for sushi, cherry blossoms, and cool electronics.