- 3. The country is famous for a failed slanted architectural tower.
- 8. The country of poets and thinkers.
- 9. Kong The introduction of the Fugitive Offenders amendment bill triggered a major protest in this country.
- 11. Famous beer breweries originate from this country.
- 12. A true island state.
- 13. Birthplace of Tango.
- 14. First on the Global Peace Index Ranking in 2019.
- 15. Population of 1.4 billion people.
- 17. The nation with the longest period of peace and has never participated in any war since 1814.
- 1. A multiracial country famous for palm oil.
- 2. The country drinks on average about 161 litres of beer per person each year. (Hint: Honest Guide)
- 4. Famous for Muay Thai.
- 5. Zealand Famous for the nickname "Kiwi." (I apologise if it is offensive to anyone)
- 6. Number one in volleyball.
- 7. Famous for the Manhwa industry in recent years (hint: Solo Levelling)
- 10. Seventh largest country.
- 15. País de poetas (Land of poets)
- 16. The only country in the world starting with the letter Y.