1. The only continent which has not reported any cases of corona virus is?
3. The CDC(centers for disease control and prevention) it is now recommended to?
4. with a total lockdown in China, Alibaba has initiated a new initiative to entice customers who have no way to check the quality of the fruits and vegetables they are buying of its platform TaoBao. What is this new initiative which promises to keep China's produce flowing from farm to Table?
5. Frozen2 was released early due to:
7. which animaldid the corona virus originated from?
8. A device designed to protect individuals from inhaling something hazardous in the air.
9. To help stop the spread of corona virus you should.
11. An emergency measure in which individuals are restricted from certain areas in an attempt to control exposure or transmission of disease
16. The act of verifying symptoms and potential exposure before testing for the virus.
18. what is the most common symptoms for corona virus.
21. which comedian tweeted about dying from the corona virus
23. A highly contagious individual who can spread an infectious disease to a large number of uninfected people through a network of contacts.
24. the Drug controller general of India has allowed restricted use of Kaletra the combination of medications lopinavir and ritonavir, for treating those affected by novel coronavirus after the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) sought an emergency approval for the same. Use of Kaletra was allowed based on the fact that previous studies suggested Kaletra, as effective in preventing SARS from maturing and replicating. It has already achieved good results in China and Japan in curing Coronavirus. What is Lopinavir and Ritonavir originally used for?
2. How long the present trump banned public places
6. How does Coronavirus transmit?
10. What is a novel coronavirus?
12. Ancient Greeks called it στέφανος, that can be translated as stéfanos. Ancient romans called it by a name which means crown. The X civica, or civic crown, was a garland of oak leaves granted by the Senate to someone whom they considered had saved the lives of fellow Roman citizens in battle. The civic crown also appears on the reverse of Augustan medallions. Its presence was a means of negotiating Augustus's unprecedented position. The origin of what word, which also refers to the outer atmosphere of the sun, are we describing here
13. Name a clinical trial in which blood is transfused from recovered COVID-19 patients to a coronavirus patient who is in critical condition?
14. In which age group the COVID-19 spreads?
15. Which of the following diseases are related to coronavirus?
17. Corona virus belongs to which family?
19. The first case of novel coronavirus was identified in ...
20. Name the vaccine that is jointly developed by the German company BioNTech and US pharma giant Pfizer for COVID-19?
22. World Health Organisation on 11 February, 2020 announced an official name for the disease that is causing the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak? What is the new name of the disease?