- 3. The virus is fitted with protein spikes sticking out of the envelope that ___(form)the surface
- 5. The country with the second highest victims.
- 6. People should avoid unnecessary contact with...
- 8. The COVID-19 attacks___system.
- 9. Something that can cure the COVID-19 but still currently developed
- 13. The first city that COVID-19 found.
- 14. Coronaviruses (CoV)___ a family of viruses that cause sicknesses
- 15. Any virus that ___(enter) your body looks for cells with compatible receptors
- 17. the number of COVID-19's phases of attack.
- 1. one of COVID-19 symptomps.
- 2. COVID-19 are transmitted via...
- 4. Something that might help people to prevent the virus
- 7. Corona Virus
- 8. Immune cells ___(recognize) the virus and flood into the lungs.
- 10. Something that COVID-19 attack
- 11. Coronaviruses ___(cause) diseases in mammals and birds.
- 12. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
- 16. nCOV