- 2. Coverage tells you how much ......... you're actually testing.
- 3. Peeking under the covers a little, you might check out some DB tables when you use this kind of testing.
- 7. Instead of running your tests by hand, use .........
- 9. Ability to be climbed - or support a lot of users.
- 11. All of your functional testing ties back to these.
- 13. The practice of automatically building and testing your code on each commit.
- 14. 85% of this and you're doing ok.
- 1. Continuous integration watches this to know when things change.
- 4. You're done when all your ..... .....
- 5. When white box testing you want to exercise each of these.
- 6. Just slightly outside the valid range, this case can be bad news.
- 8. Test the system like a user and forget how it works inside.
- 10. 3 lines of this to 1 line of production isn't crazy.
- 12. This should fail if a test doesn't pass.