Cross the View - See it in the Omnibus
- 3. In case you wanted your efficacy to be intrinsically related to geography.
- 6. Mostly in charge of a list, but with a very cool title.
- 8. Does someone's social status really determine if they can completely leap over others?
- 10. a room you might be confined to while keeping monsters at bay.
- 13. Some people never hesitate to make a decision while others probably do this while signing their names.
- 14. What a appropriately named African bovidae might do to you with it's horns.
- 16. "Spelled" wrong but makes you strong.
- 19. I like my soda like I like my unconscious people.
- 20. As if generating the first time wasn't hard enough.
- 21. Clearly scraps of random cloth are known to make spells more powerful.
- 22. to be hit by this and not to roll will find you a Stairway to Heaven
- 23. Usual a harbinger of nuptials but in Realms one of a much more tedious gathering.
- 24. If you hate people talking back to you wait 'till you hear about this missile weapon.
- 1. A very harsh way to describe the fact one has a lot of spells.
- 2. How you might regard an animal that's been cozying up to you a whole bunch.
- 4. pi R spells
- 5. For when you want your sword to be worth more than your house.
- 7. Looking for gold in all the wrong places.
- 9. If you ask me the maternal version of this would result in more spells and probably some cookies along with them.
- 11. If you want to put a specific spell component into practice this might be for you.
- 12. Some people can never fall down while others...
- 15. Someone incapable of fighting to the death.
- 17. Is that just a fancy word for a dictionary?
- 18. A debate could be had on whether the attack or the whiskey is more damaging.