- 7. method go through all the files or network elements with an intention to detect something unusual
- 8. activities endanger the sovereignty and integrity of nation
- 10. unsoliciated commercial email
- 12. Compromising confidential Information
- 13. collective terms of malicious software, such as viruses, worms and trojans.
- 14. attempt to harm, damage or cause threat to a system or network
- 1. harassing aperson or following a person
- 2. Periodic assessment of security vulnerability in computer systems is called _______audit.
- 3. monitor user activity on someone else and transfer information to someone else
- 4. existence of weakness in a system or network
- 5. Viruses are
- 6. Script files sent mostly through email attachment to attack host computer
- 9. Doesnot belong to privacy threat
- 11. The person using vulnerability in operating system or application software or IT infrastructure to intrude in to the computer of a victim