- 3. manipulation of people into performing actions or give up confidential information.
- 4. causes your computer to download or display malicious adverts or pop-ups
- 7. a group of Internet-connected devices, each of which runs one or more bots. can be used to perform Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS)
- 9. Designed to gain access to your computer with malicious intent.
- 10. a type of social engineering where an attacker sends a fraudulent message designed to trick a person into revealing sensitive information to the attacker
- 1. When infected, they locks/encrypted your computer or files, and demand money or else they will delete or publish it.
- 2. replicate itself by maliciously modifying other computer programs and inserting code.
- 5. Any malware that misleads users of its true intent. The term is derived from the Ancient Greek story.
- 6. replicate itself in order to create traffic and slowing down the system.
- 8. describes a social engineering act of obtaining someone else's personal information without their consent.