- 2. refers to the permission to use
- 4. a type of malicious code that looks legitimate
- 5. a way of preventing errors
- 6. information about yourself such as name
- 8. the protection of computer systems and networks
- 9. type of malware that spreads copies of itself from computer to computer
- 10. unwanted software that infiltrates your computing device, stealing your internet usage data and sensitive information.
- 1. malicious software designed to block access to a computer system
- 3. be aware of people trying to steal your information
- 5. a form of malicious software that piggybacks onto legitimate application code in order to spread and reproduce itself.
- 7. software that automatically displays or downloads advertising material