- 4. Your data was not corrupted even though it crashed due to which feature of your NTFS system drive?
- 6. The type of operating system that is permanently programmed into a hardware device.
- 8. A _____ determines how memory is used.
- 9. The most common Mobile OS.
- 1. The type of software license that allows a predetermined number of people to use the account at the same time.
- 2. What is saved even when in private browsing?
- 3. Your web browser is showing an outdated picture on a website that you visit often. Which of the following would be the best choice for attempting to fix this issue? Clear _____
- 5. The most popular OS for desktops and laptops.
- 7. An alert pops up on your screen informing you of a possible vulnerability in your system. Which security method is most likely responsible for sending this alert? _____ software
- 9. The ____ accounts are responsible for creating new user accounts and setting permissions.