- 3. On the job training
- 6. Dietitian Develop programs and they counsel the public on topics about food, health, and nutrition.
- 7. Expert on diets and nutrition
- 10. they may take Nutrition, Psychology, Chemistry, and biology.
- 11. Demonstrates a competent level of dietetics practice and professional performance.
- 12. degree dietitians must have
- 13. another training dietitians must have
- 15. Technician Registered An individual who has met current minimum requirements
- 17. work in hospitals Type od dietitian that works in this work place
- 18. in food service settings Type of dietitian that works with these settings
- 1. degree degree that that registered nurse must have
- 2. nurse Similar occupation
- 4. Tor treat diseases
- 5. about food, health, and nutrition Type od dietitian that council these topics
- 8. Dietitians Plan food programs
- 9. The amount years it has grown over 16 percent
- 14. Also used with dietitian
- 16. Dietitian Provides nutrition therapy.