- 2. What was Mickey Mouse's original name? (Hint: think Addams Family)
- 4. What kind of animal was the first Disney character?
- 6. Around 2 million pounds of this food is sold each year at Disneyland.
- 7. What sport can Disney employees play at the top of the Matterhorn?
- 11. The vultures in the Jungle Book were based off of the members of this band, arguably the most famous and well-known band ever.
- 13. The Disney World Resort is as big as this California city.
- 15. This is the only Disney princess to have a British accent.
- 16. What was the name of the first Disney character?
- 17. How many blonde Disney princesses are considered to be true blondes?
- 1. This was the last movie approved by Walt Disney before his death. Meow.
- 3. He voiced the genie in Aladdin.
- 5. This animated film was originally titled Trash Planet.
- 8. This British girl band were considered for the roles as the muses in Hercules.
- 9. Who voiced Woody in Toy Story?
- 10. Gen Z is currently writing a musical on Tiktok based on this film.
- 12. What is Boo from monster's Inc real name?
- 14. According to Greek mythology, Hercules and this Disney princess are cousins.