3. a medical doctor devoted to the diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment of disorders of the foot, ankle and lower extremity.
9. Medicine is a medical doctor who trained in providing continuous care for injured workers and helping them to get back to work. Oncologist: the branch of science that deals with cancers, medical doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of cancer.
10. is involved in the management of the physical, emotional, and mental health of their young patients.
12. Surgeon medical physicians who specialize in the diagnosis, medical management, and surgical treatment of diseases with the blood vessels (vascular diseases).
15. Surgeon ; a trained surgeon of the mouth and jaw. These doctors specialize in treating and reconstructing areas of the face, head, or neck after an injury or surgery
16. trained medical doctors in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the kidney and urinary systems.
17. Can perform surgeries in the eyes. And because they can perform operations on the eyes, they are considered as both medical and surgical specialists.
18. a medical professional whose expertise falls on the lungs and other respiratory tract illnesses and diseases.
19. specializes in the study of hearing, balance, and other auditory disorders.
20. are medical professionals focused on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal (digestive) tract which include the stomach, small and large intestines, pancreas, and liver.
21. Medicine trained medical doctors who administer radioactive medicines for diagnosis and treatment of specific conditions. Obstetrician/Gynecologist: is a combination of two doctors rolled into one. trained in managing pregnancy, labor, and childbirth and specialized in the female reproductive system.
22. specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of neuromuscular disorders.
23. specialized in in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal disease and systemic auto-immune conditions commonly referred to as rheumatic diseases.
25. are health professionals primarily focused on the diagnosis of conditions associated with the skin, hair, nails.
26. a specialist in that studies blood, blood-forming organs, and blood-related diseases.
1. medical professional specially trained to diagnose and treat their patients by interpreting test results from medical imaging techniques.
2. Surgeon doctors specially trained to diagnose, treat, and operate patients with diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system (which includes the muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons, and the nerves). Otolaryngologist: a type of physician who specializes in managing and treating patients with various disorders of the Ear, Nose, and Throat.
4. studies and tries to interpret his/her patient’s behavior and cognitive process.
5. is a medical doctor under the category of internal medicine, who studies the diseases that affect the endocrine system which is responsible for secreting and regulating the body’s hormone levels.
6. is a medical professional who investigates and studies the physiological processes and functions of the body’s immune system.
7. are medical professionals that examine and treat illnesses associated with the cardiovascular system which includes the heart and blood vessels.
8. a doctor who specializes in oral health care (gum disease) and is involved in the placement of dental implants.
11. play a major decisive role in pain management. As their name suggests, anesthesiologists are physicians trained in anesthesiology or the science of administering anesthesia to patients during the surgeries.
13. is a trained medical doctor who performs autopsies in the examination of tissue (such as a mole) and blood samples to diagnose a disease and produces a pathological report.
14. a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the diseases that affect the nervous system (brain, spinal cord, and the neurons).
19. is a healthcare professional who specializes in the identification and treatment of asthma, allergies, and related diseases. In addition to that, an allergist is also trained in determining the factors that trigger such diseases
24. doctors who specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders that affect the male and female urinary tract.