- 3. Easter is a day to celebrate the Resurrection of ___________.
- 6. The Easter _______ brings chocolate eggs to children.
- 7. Easter is sometimes in March and sometimes in ________.
- 8. These are a symbol of Easter.
- 11. a common Easter side dish; can be mashed, scalloped, roasted, etc.
- 15. Children find eggs and put them in their Easter ________.
- 1. marshmallow candies, shaped like chicks
- 2. a type of Easter candy: jelly _______
- 4. the color of an Easter lily
- 5. a type of meat commonly eaten in North America on Easter
- 6. bread made with raisins and spices, decorated with a cross: hot cross ______
- 9. the Friday before Easter: ________ Friday
- 10. a type of meat traditionally eaten in the U.K. on Easter
- 12. the day of the week that Easter is on
- 13. a baby chicken; a symbol of Easter
- 14. a type of color associated with Easter