4. A stable state of a system involving the interaction of different participants, in which no participant can gain by a change of strategy if the strategies of the others remain unchanged (___ ________).
8. Regional intergovernmental organization and geopolitical union in South Asia
11. A monetary union of 19 of the 28 European Union member states which have adopted the euro (€) as their common currency.
14. A tax whose amount is based on the value of a transaction.
15. The rate at which the Reserve Bank of India lends money to commercial banks in the event of any shortfall of funds.
16. This organisation was created at an international conference convened in Bretton Woods in July 1945
17. Fresh issue of shares or convertible securities for sale by an unlisted company for the first time to the public.
21. A form of monetary action in which a central bank seeks to limit the effect of inflows and outflows of capital on the money supply
23. Economic theory based on the belief that a country's wealth could best be judged by the amount of precious metals or bullion it possessed.
24. A situation in which a debt is difficult or impossible to pay typically because high interest payments prevent re-payment of principal
26. Sale of a security that is not owned by the seller, or that the seller has borrowed.
1. A state of allocation of resources in which it is impossible to make any one individual better off without making at least one individual worse off.
2. A loss of economic efficiency that can occur when equilibrium for a good or service is not achieved or is not achievable
5. This economic principle tells that you cannot control all three policy variables together, namely, the free movement of capital, an independent monetary policy, and a fixed or pegged exchange rate policy (6) (7) .
6. An informal index introduced in The Economist in September 1986 for measuring the purchasing power parity (PPP) between two currencies. It is based on the cost of a single Big Mac burger as sold by the McDonald's fast food restaurant chain.
7. A comprehensiveagreement that sets the rules for international trade and investment between Canada, the United States, and Mexico
9. Exchange (goods or services) for other goods or services without using money.
10. A form of international money, created by the International Monetary Fund, and defined as a weighted average of various convertible currencies.
12. An organisation which holds securities of investors in electronic form through a registered depository participant (4) (4)
13. a graphical representation of the relationship between tax rates, tax revenue, and taxable income.
18. An intergovernmental organization of 14 nations to coordinate and unify the petroleum policies of its member countries and ensure the stabilization of oil markets.
19. A free-float market-weighted stock market index of top 30 companies listed on Bombay Stock Exchange
20. When every open covering of a set has a finite sub-cover it is called ______ ___
22. The situation when an entity can survive or continue its activities without external assistance or international trade.
25. A process developed by the India's Stock Market Regulator SEBI for applying to IPO in which an IPO applicant's account doesn't get debited until shares are allotted to them
27. A tax imposed on imported goods and services.
28. Anautonomous apex statutory body which regulates and develops the insuranceindustry in India.