Element of Color/Anatomy of the Eye
- 2. These colors can make you feel calm or relaxed.
- 4. Red, Yellow, Blue are _______ colors.
- 6. Colors that are directly across from each other on the color wheel.
- 9. The sensory tissue that lines the back of your eye.
- 10. Green, Orange, Violet are _______ colors.
- 11. A shade is a color mixed with ______.
- 13. Colored part of the eye that controls the amount of light that enters the eye.
- 14. These colors can make you feel energetic.
- 17. Blue-green, Red-orange, red-violet are _______ colors.
- 18. Colors that are next to each other on the color wheel.
- 19. _______ refers to the purity or strength of a color.
- 21. Nerve Transmits electrical impulses from the retina to the brain.
- 23. Opening in the center of the iris- it changes size as the amount of light changes.
- 1. When you create an artwork using black and white and grays, no color.
- 3. Photo receptors responsible for seeing colors.
- 5. A crystalline structure located just behind the iris - it focuses light onto the retina.
- 7. Using one color plus black and white to create tints and shades.
- 8. The clear, dome-shaped tissue covering the front of the eye.
- 12. Thick transparent liquid that fills the center of the eye. Keeps your eye round.
- 15. Photo receptors responsible for seeing black and white.
- 16. A tint is a color mixed with ______.
- 20. Grey, Brown, Black and White.
- 22. Another word for color