English Plus Episode 648 Vocabulary Builder | Typhoon
- 5. Someone or something that is ______ is unusual, especially in a way that is worrying.
- 6. If something ______s something else, it causes it to happen or to be created.
- 8. ______ things are similar to each other.
- 9. You use ______ to refer to a particular fixed area, problem, or subject.
- 1. If you ______ in a situation, you become involved in it and try to change it.
- 2. If you ______ something, you continue it or maintain it for a period of time.
- 3. Something that is ______ is very small in quantity, value, or degree.
- 4. Something that is ______ involves or causes a sudden terrible disaster.
- 7. To ______ something means to cause it to begin and develop.
- 10. A ______ is an agreement between a group of people which other people think is wrong or is likely to be harmful.