English Plus Episode 666 Word Power | The Spirit of 1215
- 4. If someone ______s another person, especially a stranger, they stop them or go up to them and speak to them in a way that seems rude or threatening.
- 5. To do something under ______ means to do it because someone forces you to do it or threatens you.
- 8. If you are ______ed by something, it makes you feel confident enough to behave in a particular way.
- 10. To ______ something such as a problem or a need means to remove it or make it unnecessary.
- 1. If a law or principle is ______, you must not break it.
- 2. If you describe a person's action as ______ or a ______, you mean that it is a reason for someone else to react angrily, violently, or emotionally.
- 3. If you ______ in something, you agree to do what someone wants or to accept what they do even though you may not agree with it.
- 6. If you ______ something such as a wrong or a complaint, you do something to correct it or to improve things for the person who has been badly treated.
- 7. If you ______ someone, you do or say something to make them less upset or angry.
- 9. If something is ______, it is still in existence, in spite of being very old.