6. a series of vibrations induced in the earth's crust by the abrupt rupture and rebound of rocks in which elastic strain has been slowly accumulating.
7. type of energy used in turbines
8. A person who lives near another
11. Yellowstone is a.....
15. the gaseus envelope surrounding the earth
16. A famous atrctive volcano in Italy
17. We must protect the En...
21. the composite or generally prevailing weather conditions of a region, as temperature, air pressure, humidity, precipitation, sunshine, cloudiness, and winds, throughout the year, averaged over a series of years.
22. spray-painted wall of a building
23. the highest mountain in Africa
26. animals that feed their young with milk from their body
28. Urban or .... area
29. a system formed by the interaction of a community of organisms with their environment.
1. it contains cellulose cell walls
2. the animal that kill other animals
3. It is created by factiries
5. the first national park in USA
7. the alternative source of energy
9. where is the bigest volcano on the earth
10. the arid region
12. Wind power is variable and ....
13. a chemical substance contained in all plants and animals.
14. A large grouping of wind generators
16. the animal that is hunded and eaten by another animal
17. The bigest volcano in Europe
18. a person who destroys something beautiful
19. the animal who building fat reserves
20. a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
24. It is created by temperature increase
27. the vesovius was the reason that destroyed that city