- 4. waste the rubbish usually produced in a house.
- 5. water water that flows from a tap.
- 6. energy any natural source of energy theoretically inexhaustible.
- 8. something that is ready to be used if needed.
- 11. to clear of forest and trees
- 13. a great flow of water, usually covering the area.
- 14. intended to to be used once or for a short time.
- 15. a tropical wood in an area where it rains a lot.
- 16. a list showing how much energy you have to pay.
- 1. fuels any combustible organic material derived from organic life.
- 2. a place where garbage is thrown.
- 3. species animals in danger of disappearing.
- 5. intended to be used many times.
- 7. an increase in the average temperature of earth's atmosphere.
- 9. a long period of dry weather.
- 10. the illegal practice of hunting animals without permission
- 12. A piece of electrical equipment that is used in people's homes.