- 3. What month is Mother's Day?
- 4. Which state does Spring training for Major League take place?
- 6. Which directions do birds go in the Spring?
- 10. Term defined as when day and night are equal in length
- 11. Greek Goddess of Spring
- 12. Spring is a result of the warmth caused by the changing blank of the Earth's axis relative to the Sun
- 13. These birds are known for mimicking the sounds of other birds
- 16. Latin word for spring
- 17. First month of Spring
- 1. First proposed Daylight Savings Time in 1784
- 2. Season when butterflies and moths emerge from cocoons
- 3. Butterfly that like to fly South for the winter and lays eggs on milkweed
- 5. Number of body parts on most insects
- 7. The bird often seen as symbolizing the arrival of Spring
- 8. Which imagery is most associated with the spring season?
- 9. Last month of Spring
- 14. What does spring symbolize?
- 15. To shed the skin or exoskeleton in the process of growth