- 3. Walking at a _____ pace can burn as many calories as jogging the same distance.
- 4. Regular physical exercise can help you _____ better.
- 8. You are more likely to stick to your fitness regime if you have one of these.
- 9. This stands for "High Intensity Interval Training".
- 10. You need this in order to be able to touch your toes (stretching can help you get better at this).
- 1. This activity along with stretching is important before you begin an intense workout.
- 2. You need these days interspaced between the days that you exercise.
- 4. Important to warming up and cooling down, and increases flexibility.
- 5. Optimal fitness requires a _________ exercise routine.
- 6. Activity requiring physical effort, carried out to sustain or improve health and fitness.
- 7. Average minutes in a day that you need to exercise.