- 2. Situated far from the main centres of population; distant.
- 3. Make available for use; supply.
- 4. Suddenly fall down or give way
- 7. Seeming difficult to deal with in prospect; intimidating.
- 9. Relating to the process of providing or obtaining the food necessary for health and growth.
- 11. A quantity representing the amount of water vapour in the atmosphere or in a gas
- 1. Cause (someone) to believe firmly in the truth of something.
- 5. In a manner resulting from or revealing anxiety.
- 6. Pretend to have.
- 8. Suffering or death caused by lack of food.
- 10. The beliefs or opinions that are generally held about someone or something.