Expressions Advanced Vocabulary Test
- 4. The smallest multiple that 2 or more numbers have in common.
- 7. The numerical factor of a term that contains a variable.
- 11. Parts of an expression that are separated by addition or subtraction.
- 12. The set of positive whole numbers, their opposites and 0.
- 15. This property of addition states that changing the grouping of the addends doesn't change the sum. (Grouping does not matter.)
- 16. The answer to a multiplication problem.
- 17. The Identity property of _____ states that the product of any number and one is that number.
- 19. The numbers being added.
- 20. Lines that run from left to right.
- 21. This type of fraction has a numerator greater than the denominator.
- 23. Product The product of one numerator and the opposite denominator in a proportion.
- 24. Value Tells you the value of a digit based on its place in a particular number.
- 25. This property of addition states that the sum of any number and zero is that number.
- 1. To express in simplest terms.
- 2. The top number in a fraction.
- 3. A number's distance from zero.
- 5. This property shows how multiplication affects an addition and subtraction problem.
- 6. The opposite. Also, operations that undo each other.
- 8. A ratio or comparison of two quantities with different units.
- 9. The bottom number in a fraction.
- 10. A number that can be written as a ratio of two integers and the denominator is not zero.
- 13. What type of decimal stops.
- 14. The answer to a subtraction problem.
- 18. To replace each variable with a number and then follow the order of operations.
- 22. A portion of 100.