- 1. It has brown wings. It's small and it can fly.
- 4. It gives you eggs.
- 5. A baby sheep. Some people eat it for Easter.
- 7. A baby hen.
- 10. It's big and fluffy. You can make clothes out of its wool.
- 12. It's a white bird. It's bigger than a duck.
- 13. It's a pet but it can also live on the farm. Sometimes it herds sheep.
- 14. It's a pet but it can live on the farm. It catches mice.
- 1. It's smaller than a horse and it's very stubborn.
- 2. A baby cow
- 3. A very small chicken. It's yellow and fluffy.
- 6. The cow's husband
- 8. It's big. It can be black, brown or white. It has got a long tail. You can ride it.
- 9. It's got horns. It can jump very high.
- 11. It can get big and fat.It likes to roll in the mud.
- 14. It's big. It can have spots. It gives you milk.