- 2. The branch of biology that deals with the relations of organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings.
- 4. Study of nature and properties band how they undergo changes.
- 5. A branch of physics concerned with the properties of sound.
- 7. The scientific study of the atmosphere.
- 9. The branch of science dealing with fossils of organisms.
- 10. The branch of science that deals with space.
- 12. The scientific study of plants.
- 14. The study of solid earth.
- 15. A branch of zoology that deals with fishes.
- 16. A natural science that deals with the study of life.
- 1. Science of soil management and crop production.
- 3. The study of human history and prehistory.
- 6. The branch of science that deals with the sea.
- 8. The science of causes and effects of diseases.
- 11. Science dealing with the nature and properties of matter and energy.
- 13. The study of the behavior and structure of animals.