- 3. equal number of positive and negative charges.
- 5. Dyes- naturally occurring pigments that change color.
- 9. the actual hue of it. Needs to be descriptive not just yellow….
- 11. organic dyes that change color based on how many hydrogen ions are present.
- 13. the number of an item typically labeled with 3 numbers
- 15. substances that produce hydrogen or hydronium ions
- 16. are substances that produce hydroxide ions is a water based solution.
- 1. the scent that you waft to your nose
- 2. the feeling with your fingers, tongue
- 4. the process of forming ions
- 6. acceptors- bases
- 7. the visual porosity of the item.
- 8. the ripened (rotten) milk of an animal this can be heated, bacteria, or aged.
- 10. the identification taste of bitter sweet savory
- 12. the feelings that you recieve on your taste buds.
- 14. scale- per Hydrogen ions
- 17. an acid and base that combine