- 2. Stadion Bojan Majić home of Belgrade based FK Voždovac sits atop a what?
- 4. Portuguese stadium carved into the side of a rock face on the site of a former quarry.
- 6. Former home of Galatasaray.
- 8. Highest ground above sea level in the UK
- 11. When full the southern terrace at Signal Iduna Park is sometimes referred to as what?
- 12. Blundell Park, home of Grimsby Town is actually based in which town?
- 14. Legendary Austrian manager who has a stadium named after him in Vienna.
- 15. Formerly known as the Amsterdam Arena, Ajax's home ground is nowadays named after which ex-player?
- 16. Real Madrid won the European Cup here in 1960 and the Champions League here in 2002.
- 17. Home ground of Spanish side Valencia.
- 18. stadium in the Inner Østerbro district of Copenhagen which is home to both FC København and the Danish national side.
- 1. Scottish architect who was famous for designing football grounds in Britain.
- 3. Largest stadium in Italy.
- 5. Stadium in London with a cottage in one corner.
- 7. Largest ever official attendance at a football match was 199,854 at which stadium in 1950?
- 9. Stadium in Berlin that hosted the 2006 World Cup. final
- 10. Baseball stadium where MLS side New York City FC currently play their home games.
- 13. french club who play at le Parc des Princes.