Freedom is a responsibility - Lesson 2 - I can honour God by being responsible with the freedom He gave me.
- 3. ____ the Lord, all you who are faithful to him! The Lord keeps safe those who are faithful to him. - Psalm 31:23(NIRV)
- 4. Suppose you can be trusted with something very ____. Then you can also be trusted with something very large...” - Luke 16:10 (NIRV)
- 5. So suppose someone ____ the good deeds they should do. But suppose they don’t do them. By not doing these good deeds, they sin. - James 4:17(NIRV)
- 6. Work at everything you do with all your heart. Work as if you were working for the ____, not for human masters. -Colossians 3:23 (NIRV)
- 1. But be sure to have respect for the Lord. Serve him ____. Do it with all your heart. Think about the great things he has done for you. - 1 Samuel 12:24(NIRV)
- 2. A faithful person will be richly ____... - Proverbs 28:20 (NIRV)