2. run and gun video game developed by Crack dot Com and published by Electronic ... 3.1 Development; 3.2 Release; 3.3
5. the presentation of a chronological sequence of events along a drawn line that enables a viewer to understand temporal relationships quickly. ... Increasingly, timelines are illustrated in infographics combining text and graphic images for a better presentation.
6. 2:a powerful ground breaking HTML5 game creator designed specifically for 2D games.
10. game engine is a software-development environment designed for people to build video games
11. Collision Detection is everywhere in computer games: between characters and characters, between characters and terrain.
15. games that require purchase for play time, game items, new content or features.
16. specific category of games
17. maker sketches out ideas for characters and scenes and then places them in order.
20. the process of designing the content and rules of a video game in the pre-production stage and designing the gameplay, environment, storyline, and characters in the production stage.
21. open-source object-based educational programming language with an integrated development environment (IDE). Alice uses a drag and drop environment to create computer animations using 3D models.
22. process of designing the content and rules of a video game in the pre-production stage and designing the gameplay, environment,storyline,and characters in the production stage
24. protect any idea, system, method, device, or trademark material involved in developing, merchandising, or playing a game.
1. is lacking principles or morals.
3. embodiment of a person or idea. However, in the computer world, an avatar specifically refers to a character that represents an online user.
4. someone installs and uses commercial software without paying for the program, it is called "pirating" the software. ... Software piracy is committed by simply downloading or copying a program that a user has not paid for.
7. the design process and integrate STEM disciplines along the way.
8. cross-platform game engine with a built-in IDE developed by Unity Technologies. It is used to develop video games for web plugins, desktop platforms, consoles and mobile devices.
9. called gamer etiquette or video game etiquette refers to the norms adopted while playing multi-player video games. While specific genres and games have their own accepted rules of conduct, some of these rules are universal across almost all games.
12. art of applying design and aesthetics to create a game for entertainment or for educational, exercise, or experimental purposes.
13. used to stream and view video, audio and multimedia and Rich Internet Applications (RIA) on a computer or supported mobile device
14. may refer to any kind of communication over the Internet that offers a real-time transmission of text messages from sender to receiver
18. Maker: Game Maker, a 1995 game creation system for Mac OS 7.5 and up.
19. game has to create joy in the people who play it, but it also means that the more people that play the game, the better.
23. code release; 3.4 Community development. meaning free-roaming enemies and always-on mechanical devices outside the radius cannot attack the player.