- 4. a story of imaginary people and events
- 5. involving supernatural beings or events.
- 6. fiction where the plot takes place in the past
- 9. short story, typically with animals as characters, conveying a moral.
- 12. includes myths, fables, legends, folktales, fairy tales, etc.
- 14. an account of a person's life written by that person.
- 16. fiction that could happen, but is still a made-up story
- 1. uses 'once upon a time'
- 2. a story with unbelievable elements (exagerated)
- 3. set in a present time period (or future time period)
- 7. explaining known facts
- 8. artistic writing that rhymes
- 10. a story passed down through generations via oral storytelling
- 11. an account of someone's life written by someone else.
- 13. traditional beliefs
- 15. a story that is based on real events