- 3. A shape that has four sides and four angles.
- 5. A three-dimensional shape with a polygon as a base and other faces that are triangles.
- 6. Four equal parts.
- 10. Two-dimensional shape that has two pairs of sides that are the same length and are equal distance apart.
- 12. A three-dimensional shape with six square faces.
- 13. The flat part of a three-dimensional shape.
- 14. A three-dimensional shape that narrows to a point from a circular face
- 15. A three-dimensional shape that is shaped like a can.
- 1. A three-dimensional shape that has the shape of a round ball.
- 2. A polygon with five sides.
- 4. Three equal parts.
- 7. A two-dimensional shape with four sides and only two opposite sides that are parallel.
- 8. A two-dimensional shape that has six side.
- 9. Two equal parts.
- 11. Where two sides on a two-dimensional shape meet.