- 3. The tradition of "collecting food".
- 6. Oversea country where Halloween is celebrated.
- 7. 4th Thursday of November.
- 12. Halloween custom: visiting ____ places.
- 13. Origin of Halloween.
- 15. Jack was invited by him to have a drink with him.
- 1. Mexian celebration, similar to Halloween.
- 2. The country of origin of Halloween.
- 4. Halloween is the ____ day of October.
- 5. The act of making a jack o'lantern.
- 8. The name of the man, after whose carved pumpkins are named of.
- 9. Guy Fawkes Day is celebrated on the _____ of November.
- 10. Withces' friend, supertitious animal.
- 11. Americans carve ____ on Halloween.
- 14. Kids got these, if they ask for treat.