- 1. symbol of Easter
- 5. Good Frday commemorates the ... of Jesus.
- 6. baby shhep, also a symbol of Easter
- 8. It brings the Easter eggs in some parts of Switzerland.
- 9. ...Thursday is the Thursday before Easter
- 10. hot... buns are traditionally eaten at Easter in Britain
- 12. the period of fasting before Easter
- 14. famous jeweller who made the most expensive eggs
- 15. Children love to go on egg... at Easter.
- 16. the part of a chocolate bunny that most people like to eat first
- 2. Wearing new clothes is said to bring what at Easter?
- 3. In America, more than 16 million of this sweet are eaten at Easter.
- 4. The country where they have water fights on Easter Sunday
- 5. What are English Easter eggs mostly made of?
- 7. type of hat traditionally worn at Easter
- 11. the number of times the word "Easter" appears in the Bible
- 13. Easter celebrates the resurrection of who?