- 6. a movement seeking to protect and inform consumers by requiring practices
- 9. is a communication through a medium in which products and services are identified and the message is controlled.
- 13. used for fever and pain reliever for children, overdosage can cause liver pain
- 15. medical specialist for cancer and tumors
- 1. destroys flora in the intestinal tract if frequently used.
- 2. medical specialist that treats diseases by surgery
- 3. medical specialist for mental illnesses
- 4. a scalp problem form dead skin cells
- 5. a pain reliever that can harm stomach lining
- 7. medical specialist that study of tissues and essential nature of disease
- 8. It’s the use of worthless approaches that often promise miraculous results.
- 10. medical specialist for coronary artery disease, heart disease
- 11. medical specialist for skin conditions
- 12. cosmetic products that help the dry skin
- 14. medical specialist for the nervous system