Health and Wellness Jillene
- 3. dimension of health that describes how a person observes and interprets information to make decisions,solve problems and examine situations
- 5. state of being with out regular,consistent housing.
- 7. dimension of health that refers to how well the body functions
- 13. aspects of peoples lives that increase the chances they will develop a disease or disorder or experience an injury or decline in health
- 14. Dna segments that contain the blueprint for the sculpture and function of a person's cells; affect development,personality, and health.
- 17. choices and behaviors that affect a persons chance of developing a disease, unhealthy, condition or injury.
- 21. state of complete physical,mental and emotional, and social well-being.
- 22. circumstances,objects or conditions that surround a person's everyday life.
- 23. presence of waste in the environment
- 25. advertisements.
- 1. persons ability to function positively and overall satisfaction that life's present conditions are good.
- 2. process of identifying one state of health and taking steps to improve it.
- 4. aspects of peoples lives that reduce risk and increase the likelihood of optimal health
- 6. dimension of health that refers to the expression of thoughts and feelings, including emotions,moods,feelings about ones self and views about the world.
- 8. chemical that carries genetic information; found in chromosomes.
- 9. dimension of health that refers to how well a person gets along with others.
- 10. poor overall state of health within a person cannot function normally; caused by factors such as disease,risky behaviors, hazardous substances, and concerns with mental health.
- 11. health conditions that develop due to a person's genes;do not require the presence of other risk factors.
- 12. in-person and online communication channels, such as books, TV shows, movies,social media
- 15. actual number of years a person lives.
- 16. land and features and any bodies of water present in an area.
- 18. length of time expected to live.
- 19. beliefs, values, customs and arts of a particular group or society.
- 20. OF LIFE extent to which a person experiences a healthy,happy, and fulfilling life.
- 24. state of excellent health and wellness, including physical, mental and wellness,including physical,mental and emotional health, and social health.