Health Triangle 8th Grade
- 2. Bathe regularly and _____ your hands.
- 4. Just like you would check in with a _____, a mental health checkup can really help if you're feeling mental distress.
- 6. Experts recommend getting 30 _____ of moderate to intense exercise four to five times a week.
- 8. One of the best ways to make friends is to show interest in the other person.
- 11. Eat a _____ diet.
- 12. Social health often involves _____ of friends and family members who support us and care for us during the hard times.
- 13. Don't dismiss _____ just because they seem to be different from you at first.
- 14. Physical health represents your _____ welfare and how to protect your body.
- 16. Some unhealthy foods include sodas, fried foods, _____ processed foods such as cookies and sweet cereals.
- 17. Volunteering will also help you connect to new people in your _____.
- 19. Take good care of your _____ and mental health.
- 20. General guidelines suggest 9 to 13 _____ of water every day.
- 21. A full night's _____ can have several physical benefits.
- 1. Make time for activities that you enjoy.
- 3. Stay _____.
- 5. Initiate _____.
- 6. Brush your teeth in the morning and evening for 2 minutes each time.
- 7. Practice deep breathing.
- 9. How many sides does a triangle have?
- 10. The triangle's three sides each represent a side of your overall health:_____, mental and social.
- 15. _____ unhealthy foods.
- 17. Take good _____ of your skin.
- 18. Mental _____ refers to a range of mental health conditions.