- 5. She went to the edge of the _______ and dipped her toes.
- 7. He spent his days at the ______ during summer.
- 9. A large area covered by trees.
- 10. A dramatic work in one or more acts.
- 11. A large natural stream of water flowing in a channel.
- 12. A piece of land surrounded by water.
- 13. Another word for ocean.
- 14. She followed him across the ____ and up the steep slope.
- 1. A cheaper place to stay with less or no facilities.
- 2. Here there is a _______ of 13ft.
- 3. I could not stay at that ______ because it was so noisy.
- 4. We were just about to go up in the _________now.
- 6. A large area covered by sand.
- 8. They pitched their tents at the __________.