- 5. When you cannot find the way to a point you get...
- 6. To have a nice time is to have ...
- 9. To go ... is to visit the most popular places in a town.
- 10. These are icons of a city or town, such as hitoric buildings, parks, statues, etc.
- 11. To postpone to a later time.
- 12. (N) fly
- 13. A travelling from one place to another.
- 14. The group of suitcases you take when you go on holidays.
- 16. To reserve a room in a hotel or a table in a restaurant.
- 1. An experience that you cannot forget is ...
- 2. If you go to the beach you lie on the sand and ...
- 3. A public walk, especially at a seaside resort or town.
- 4. Natural scenery that can be seen from a single viewpoint.
- 7. the opposite for "arrival"
- 8. A type of holiday organized by a travel agency.
- 15. To go/travel ... is to visit another country.
- 16. "I prefer to go ... train"