- 3. All you can see from a single point of view. It involves mountains or beaches; places you can see.
- 5. Big place where you can board on a bus and travel.
- 7. Instrument you use to localize where you are or where to go. It shows streets, places, etc.
- 8. You use it to camp. You can sleep inside it.
- 11. It is the place where you are going on holidays.
- 13. Person in charge of guiding you during a tour or visit to a place.
- 14. A kind of pamphlet which includes touristic information.
- 15. Building for travelers and sometimes to permanent residents that offers meeting rooms, food, stores, etc.
- 1. Official document that authorizes travelling to other countries.
- 2. Place you have to pass to embark into a new flight.
- 4. A souvenir, made by people from the place you have visited.
- 6. A small house or cottage where you can stay on holidays. Usually located on woods or near to beaches.
- 9. Big place where you can board on an airplane and travel.
- 10. Equipment you prepare to travel which contains clothes and important things.
- 12. Big building, near to a natural place, which provides entertainment and relaxation for people. Most visited on holidays.