- 2. The . . . of our Thanksgiving Day celebration is found in the name of the holiday: giving thanks!
- 5. After 4 years of high school, students look forward to their graduation . . .
- 6. The Fourth of July is a favorite American . . ., a time to celebrate freedom with barbecues, parades, and fireworks!
- 7. Valentine's Day is a . . . day for lovers.
- 8. Old people like to . . . about the days when they were young.
- 13. A lot of people . . . their pets! They look like each other!
- 14. American . . . encompasses the customs and traditions of the United States, including language, religion, food and the arts.
- 15. Do you . . . your first day in the United States? Was it unforgettable?
- 1. I can't . . . what this word means. Why do I always forget?
- 3. On Memorial Day Americans . . . the soldiers who died fighting for their country.
- 4. A Christmas . . . in America is to decorate a tree.
- 5. In the USA we . . . Mother's Day on the second Sunday of May and Father's Day on the third Sunday of June!
- 9. Patriotic people stand and salute the flag because it . . . their country.
- 10. Red and green are . . . Christmas colors.
- 11. American . . . include children dressing up in costumes on Halloween and going out trick-or-treating.
- 12. What is the . . . of the universe? How did it all begin?