Hypertension and Kidney Disease
- 3. The reaction might be attenuated HR response
- 7. Purpose of antihypertensive medications is to what elevated BP?
- 9. Not a contraindicated intensity of exercise in patients with HTN
- 13. Exercise leads to this improvement
- 16. Risk factor os hypertension
- 17. BP-lowering effects of exercise are what?
- 18. Type of fracture that is a concern with CKD patients
- 20. Option to treat CKD
- 1. May decrease potassium
- 2. Aids in production of RBCs
- 4. Initial exercise intensity
- 5. Hypertension is frequently associated with a normal what?
- 6. The Valsalva maneuver can result in this
- 8. Ex Rx consideration should be given to the presence of target what?
- 10. Exercise during dialysis to be performed during this half of treatment
- 11. Type of drug to treat hypertension
- 12. Considered a silent disease
- 14. CKD is categorized into this many stages
- 15. If B-Blockers are stopped suddenly, it can increase the patients risk of?
- 19. Avoid this maneuver during resistance training